Friday, December 19, 2008

Reese's MDS Christmas Party

Yesterday was Reese's preschool Christmas party and she was just so cute! Here's her entire class. That's right...10 girls and only 2 boys! Pobresitos!

Reese modeling her reindeer antlers and red nose.

Food is always a reason for a party. Caden was lucky enough to be a part of the fun too.

Her class Christmas tree with their book exchange gifts under the tree.

Reese with her bells ready to sing "Jingle Bells" with her class. She really enjoyed this part of the party the best.

Seriously, just check out her smile.

Now check out her jolly voice in video.

Reese received "Merry Christmas, Mouse!" from the "If you give a mouse a cookie," series. She was quite happy with that.

Then it was time to say her final farewells to friends until the New Year. Awww, I just love my girl!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

That video was cute, I loved how they yelled out what character was singing.

Brynn said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the antlers, I may have to make some of those for my kids!

Stefanie said...

Hey I think in almost all the pictures Reese was looking at the camera. It's a Christmas miracle!

just jen said...

what a cutie!

and caden looks like he was a very well behaved boy.

The Whetstone Family said...

Reese is so cute! We seem to have the same taste in clothes, Cailin has that shirt too!