Can't a woman get a little shower time once in a while without big sisters painting finger nail polish all over their little brothers belly, arms, hands, nails AND LIPS!?!?
Question: How can I safely remove nail polish from the lips?
Question: How can I safely remove nail polish from the lips?
4 comments:
ha ha. I think a lot of us girls with little bros have done this one before...but I don't remember doing any lips, with nail polish that is. Reese is really setting that bar high
HAHAHAAA!!! I just LOVE reading about your kids antics!! GREAT! Not sure, you just might have to use polish remover and hope you don't get any in his mouth.
AHAHAHHAAA!!
Oh my. It is so scary to take a shower, isn't it? You never know what you'll find when you get out! Good luck, I don't know what removes nail polish except for nail polish remover!
i have no idea how to help...i'm sure it will come off naturally.
Post a Comment