So funny! You have just made my day!But why don't I ever think of anything creative like that?
he he he that was great! now i don't need to see the movie :0)
Oh my GOSH! That was WAY better than the movie and so much more realistic.HILARIOUS!!
This may well be the closest I get to the movie.
you HAVE to google "#16 the twilight before christmas", this is the funniest thing ever!
that was hilarious!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So funny! You have just made my day!But why don't I ever think of anything creative like that?
he he he that was great! now i don't need to see the movie :0)
Oh my GOSH! That was WAY better than the movie and so much more realistic.
HILARIOUS!!
This may well be the closest I get to the movie.
you HAVE to google "#16 the twilight before christmas", this is the funniest thing ever!
that was hilarious!!!
Post a Comment