Seeing how Christmas was over a week ago, I figured I'd better get a post up. Christmas was kinda a bummer picture wise. I just didn't take any pictures. We didn't take a family pic, a Christmas card pic (or send out cards...don't take me off your lists!), a night before Christmas pic, a new jammies pic, pictures opening up presents! What was wrong with me!?!? Oh, well. I did get some.
Christmas Eve didn't really go as planned. Christopher got home from work late so we just had time to eat our traditional steak dinner for Christmas Eve and then went looking around at Christmas lights around the neighborhood and while out, the kids fell asleep! We didn't even get a chance to read our stories or anything. But the nice side of this was that the kids were asleep and we didn't have to fight their excitement in getting them to sleep for Santa to come.
Here is a dark video capturing the kids expressions as they walked into Santa's booty Christmas morning. I have no pictures of them opening their gifts from all their family that sent gifts and neighbors who gave them (including our "Christmas Pixies") and of course Santa. Everyone was more than overloaded with fun and excitement. Lots of Ponies, board games, video games (for Wii and Nintendo DS), hot wheel cars and tracks, and a ginormous amount of Lego's. I have to say there were a few surprise favorites.
6 comments:
So you are still alive. I checked your blog the 27th I think and I didn't see any new posts. I thought broken camera or worse, computer. So really you were just lazy like me, just kidding.
Loved your description of the much loved roller coaster. 2 year olds have excellent negotiating skills.
Reese hit the princess motherload. It's almost looks like she is blocking entrance into it. Only the best Reese.
Lastly, your gamer boys are too cute. That's cool they have that bond.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas
Oh my GOSH!! Yes, we did the Pokemon card thing too. We had MILLIONS it seemed. Jake and Amber started collecting them in Okinawa. Couldn't read them, but the kids knew what they were. Over there the MacDonalds had cool Pokemon stuffed animals you could buy. You should have your sister check the Pokemom stuff out over there.
Oh I have patiently waiting for a post, so glad you had a nice Christmas! Missed you!
Looks like ALL the kids were on the good list with Santa!
Love the big "reveal" video! It's so great to see (and hear)their excitement. Christmas is so much more fun with little kids around!
did christopher play d&d in high school, too?
haha!
what did you get?
Post a Comment