Caden loves all things with wheels! Lately he's been using his train tracks as a race car track. So this morning we put together the tracks and I let him go to town with his match box cars on the track. I went to tend to the needs of Baby R
(who I watch weekdays and is who I'm with during most of Caden's "trouble") and heard
Caden freaking out with frustration. I came in and found the following:
Monster Trucks don't do as well as his match box cars on the train track.
Caden was really upset and couldn't understand why his truck always left his tracks like this below:
After the track would fall apart he would put it back together to put only to place the monster truck back on the ramp and have to start all over again! It was quite hilarious watching him get so flustered over it. He would keep saying "not working, not working"! Silly boy!
4 comments:
It is so fun when they have time alone to play with the big toys. Love his "silly boy" words.
Hahaha! This is so great. Such a familiar little scenerio! They get so mad and think they can just MAKE it work how they want!
so funny, at least he didn't throw a tantrum!
Ha, ha. That is funny.
Post a Comment