Monday, October 13, 2008

Caden, are you snitching?

I go to get the phone in the other room and ask Caden as I'm coming back in:

Me: "Caden, are you snitching? You better not be eating that uncooked batter."

Caden: "No, mama!"

Me: (trying to hold back my laughs while scrambling for my camera) "Are you telling me that you haven't tasted this cake batter?"

Caden: "No, mommy, Reese." (Reese is taking a nap on the floor in the other room)

Me: "Oh, so Reese was snitching a little taste?"

Caden: big smiles "I wan tase."

What do you think? You think Reese set him up? I think Caden is a little stinker butt and is already learned the art of blaming it all on your sister! Oh little do you know Caden, I'm a mommy AND a sister!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

this is classic! i love that face! it has guilt written all over it! what a cutie - i can't believe he is already old enough to know the ways of a snitch!

Carrie said...

Ha, ha. Luckily he hasn't perfected the blame game. I sympathize with Reese, I was an only girl too, it's easy for the boys to just blame the girl.

The Texas Links said...

hey!! Hope you don't mind a little stalkin'. I was on Stephanie's blog and saw you--so I thought I'd take a peek. Gotta love those little stinkers. However, if they didn't get into the cake batter, or color on the walls and floors with a sharpie, or take a silver paint pen to the leather chair (Brynna)--what would we blog about? All those little "mishaps" make for an exciting life for us moms. Ain't it fun??

just jen said...

they learn young...dang them!

The Whetstone Family said...

That's too funny! I love it when they think they're being totally sneaky, but really obvious!