
This morning Gavin had a chance to go and eat "Donuts with Dad" at his school. The PTO was sponsoring this event and Gavin was just thrilled to have his Daddy come to his school for donuts.
What a great way to start off your day...with donuts! I bet the teachers were
lovin' the after effects this morning! Wish I could have done something like that with Gavin! LUCKY!
Christopher and Gavin...they look like some tasty donuts heads!
5 comments:
Oh what fun they had. Your turn will come.
How fun, I bet Gavin was so proud to have his Daddy at school, and I bet his Daddy was very proud of him (and liked the donuts too :0)
"mmmm...doughnuts...."
-said in my best homer impression.
Fun! What a great idea. I wish our school would do something like that. We always seem to have "grandparent" events, and we never have grandparents near us to go:(
Donuts with Mom just doesn't sound right. It's all about alliteration (Yes! Finally using that High School lit. vocab). Mushrooms with Mom? Marshmallows? Mozzarella? It's slim 'pickin's' trying to find good food that starts with an M. Ok, so now I really feel sorry for you.
Post a Comment