I decided to go ahead and finish this post with the rest of the pictures from Reese's Birthday Dinner at Chili's with Granna.

Reese and
Granna waiting to be seated at Reese's favorite
restaurant (b.c Chuck E Cheese isn't a
restaurant, right?!?)!

We headed out to
Rockwall for our Chili's dinner...it was closer to a Target for some after dinner dessert...present shopping!
We were surprised at how well Reese handled the birthday song from the Chili's employees. We figured she would get really shy and hide! She LOVED it!

However, I'm pretty sure she enjoyed her complimentary chocolate milkshake with whip cream, sprinkles and a cherry on top a little more!

Then it was time to shop! Of course, she was spoiled rotten by
Granna! (Gavin thought it was his b-day shopping trip too!)

Then it was time for her birthday girl
bling to
snazz up her
jammies! Off to bed for her big Tinker Bell party in the morning!
3 comments:
i love chili's so much...what a fun night!
Cute! Can't wait to see the party pics!
Ha, ha. I notice they are in the lego section for some reason.
Post a Comment