
For Christopher's birthday on Monday the 6
th we went to our all time favorite Mexican restaurant
Posados! This place never disappoints and as always the food was wonderful!
Anyone remember what used to be
Jacintos Mexican restaurant in Provo? Right next to the Movies 8? Delicious food, free ice cream cones, fresh tortillas made in the restaurant, and
sopapillas? Christopher's parents owned (and Cristi decorated) that restaurant and modeled it after
Posados/
Mercados.

Happy 30
th Birthday, Goose!

I think
Caden liked the cheese sauce.

I think the kids were just excited about free ice cream!


Ice Cream always gets into
Caden blood stream fast and always produces silly times!

After dinner we rolled ourselves out the door and took LOTS of pictures! I added quite a few of basically the same picture b.c the are all so cute! It was impossible to get all the kids to look at the camera in unison but we got some cute pictures that I can't wait to edit and really make cute.







Once we got home we had to light up Christopher's coveted cookie cake and sing Happy Birthday to daddy!

Bear thought there were too many candles on the cake that he needed to wear shades to protect his eyes. You're getting OLD Christopher!

The cookie cake in all its glory!

I love this picture to
Caden and the cake! I think it's funny.
Happy Birthday, Christopher! We love you long time!
Jarom, Chelsea and Hudson...THANK YOU for visiting us here in Texas! We hope you had a great time b.c I know we did and can't wait for you to join us again sometime soon! Like, next summer once baby girl is born? Love you!
5 comments:
I am seriously so JEALOUS! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Love love love the pics of the kiddos.
Cute pictures of fun times! I loved that restaurant in provo, it's not there anymore? We have no mexican places here! I really love that picture of Gavin with the ice cream!
i remember jacinto's...yum!
what a fun birthday.
What fun. I remember eating at that Mexican rest. when Christopher's parents owned it...with the Masks and missionaries. I want to say you two were still engaged then? I don't know, anyway, that's a great concept. Happy Birthday!
Happy 30th Christopher. Welcome to the other side, it's definitely funner over here.
The pictures of the kiddos are great, you're right about them not being in tandem. Photoshop anyone?
Post a Comment