you did it early?awesome, i want to do that too!
Good job! Not only did you rock the vote, you did it with kids! (I did it while mine were at school.)You're awesome!
you go!! i've been wondering how it's all going to work out with my kids at the voting booth too. i'm sure lincoln will make it an adventure!p.s. i'm going to post the pumpkin cookie recipe for you! :)
Good job! I wish we could do it early!
Good for you! But, Yikes, 40 minutes! I'm getting up early on Tuesday.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you did it early?
awesome, i want to do that too!
Good job! Not only did you rock the vote, you did it with kids! (I did it while mine were at school.)
You're awesome!
you go!! i've been wondering how it's all going to work out with my kids at the voting booth too. i'm sure lincoln will make it an adventure!
p.s. i'm going to post the pumpkin cookie recipe for you! :)
Good job! I wish we could do it early!
Good for you! But, Yikes, 40 minutes! I'm getting up early on Tuesday.
Post a Comment