Boys and the bathroom are just GROSS! I'm just wondering what he used to get that toilet paper so wet...YIKES!
Oh NO! Not fun to clean up!
this is why i am tempted to keep logan in diapers for longer...
Nows the time to have him help you get that off the mirror and clean up the mess. A little one-on-one time with the little man.
That's toilet paper!? I thought maybe shaving cream. So how did he get that so wet or is it better to not know?
Ewwww!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Boys and the bathroom are just GROSS! I'm just wondering what he used to get that toilet paper so wet...YIKES!
Oh NO! Not fun to clean up!
this is why i am tempted to keep logan in diapers for longer...
Nows the time to have him help you get that off the mirror and clean up the mess. A little one-on-one time with the little man.
That's toilet paper!? I thought maybe shaving cream. So how did he get that so wet or is it better to not know?
Ewwww!
Post a Comment