A couple of weeks ago we had some rain for a few days
(miracle) and it made our
dirt clay under the grass really soggy. Clay doesn't soak up water so efficiently. Gavin and Reese went to town under the play set and made mud with the sand box.
Reese practicing her mud wrestling skills. Never know when those might come in handy.
Gavin thought it might be nice to make a mud slide.
The results.
And cover the play set fort with a mud carpet. Where was I during all this? Getting my pasty white self some color...tan on!
Caden on the other hand had nothing to do with the mud. That was surprising actually. He's always up for a little dirt 'n trouble.
He liked seeing how high he could get on the swings by himself. Good boy! And then when I opened my tanned eyes to discover what his siblings we doing...
I came back to find him like this..."relieving himself". All boy this one, I tell you!
7 comments:
ok that last picture of caden is too funny!!! LOVE it! So fun and of course Mom needs her tan time!
OMGosh, you just inspired my next blog post.
hah! love every single picture!!!
Caden!! What has happened to the tree? There are no leaves!!
Looks like Gavin and Reese have enjoyed the mud.
rain?
i am sick of rain!
ha ha. Caden is such a hoot. Where are the pics of you tanning?
Hahah! What a boy! And you are so good to let the kiddos get so messy! I don't know if I could do that, heheh.
Post a Comment