OK. I have invited all that have requested to be added and then some that I thought might want an invite but either haven't seen my blog since the change or whatever. Note that my URL has been changed too.
www.theforneyfive.blogspot.com
I'm hoping with the URL change that I've done as well, I'll be able to go public again soon.
www.theforneyfive.blogspot.com
I'm hoping with the URL change that I've done as well, I'll be able to go public again soon.
14 comments:
is somebody stalking you?
short answer, yes.
OMGosh, I want the full story. That is crazy!
I'm so glad you thought to add me. I haven't checked your blog for a few days. Those bite marks look like they hurt. I need the full story of the private blog. tomorrow, maybe. Looking forward to Reese coming to play. Madi can't stop talking about it.
who is the stalker? was it jordan knight, again??? geez, some people....
Crazy! Would love the details. Thanks for thinking of us- I love checking your blog out.
Thanks for adding me! Can't wait to read more, I love blogger and seeing what everyone is up to.
ok, all of the comments looks like you better post the stalker story. Is it Flaishans? She stalks everyones! Haha!
i'm sorry i am stalking you sariah :)
just kidding it's not me at least i don't think it is since i got an invite!
yay, thanks for the invite. i always have fun seeing how much fun your cool family has. you always have the best ideas. hope caden is feeling better, by the way!
Ha, Sariah don't believe a WORD Jenni is saying! SHE is the stalker. We are thinking about moving out of the neighborhood because of her!
thanks for adding me!
Your new site is added to my list,
Hope all is well! What's the scoop?
I was late to register, but I'm glad I didn't miss a thing. And I concur with everyone else, we want to hear the stalker story! You're star when you've got a stalker.
Post a Comment