Monday, March 16, 2009

Reese's Cowboy Round Up

Reese had her Texas Program the other week at Preschool. She made for a cute cowgirl, that's for sure! Same program Gavin did last year and the year before (yes, the Michael Jackson by Gavin performance) at the same school.

Before the program. This is the only time she had her hat. She never wore it. Good thing I bought it as she insisted that she would...


I can't believe I got this picture of Reese actually looking at the camera! Yay! She and Madison (with sassy pink boots!) were super excited to show off their singing and dancing cowgirl moves!

Reese walking up to the stage with the rest of her school. She never once looked at me. Madison sure gave some good cheezers' though!

Here's Reese before the performance. It was hard to get any pictures during the show as the kids on her row moved themselves in front of her...made evident in the following videos.


Come on 'or to Texas song.


Deep in the heart of Texas.

Those two videos were the best of 6 as the others you couldn't even see Reese. We didn't miss much though as Reese wasn't too into the singing performance. Dancing on the other hand...

Reese was a super cute dancer. But we already knew that from her very first ballet and tap performances.


Reese struttin' her stuff with the Texas Chicken Dance.


A little Texas Dosey-Doe dance.


I can't remember what this dance was...but I'm sure it's cute...and short!

Reese giving me her finest smile after an entertaining performance!

Reese and her bff Madison. I love this picture of these two girls. So, them. They've been friends since they were 8 and 9 months respectively. They are 4 1/2 years old now and going strong. It is fun to watch them grow and learn together.

6 comments:

The Little Buckaroos said...

just gotta say, reese looks just like you when you were younger, i mean a spitting image! the cowgirl look really suits her!

Stefanie said...

Ok WAY cute! Honestly does EVERY school sing Deep in the Heart of Texas?! Reese did an OUTSTANDING job singing and dancing. AND she looked VERY cute with her scarf and cowboy boots on.

Brynn said...

Seriously can Reese get any cuter??!! She is so adorable in her cowboy attire, LoVe It!!!

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

Loved the singing and dancing Reese. Glad you enjoy school

Carrie said...

I agree with TLB, she wears the cowboy look well. Nice moves in the chicken dance.

Rebecca Pierce said...

I love little bff's. I tell Ruby all the time that my closest friend (who she of course knows) was my friend when I was her age. You may just be hearing from Madison still one day when she has babies! You never know!