Thursday, March 26, 2009

Naked Dino Play

Caden has three toy loves at the moment. Cars, balls, and Dinosaurs.

Another love is to be naked. We're lucky to keep his underwear on. In this case, it was just a shirt.

I was rounding up all the kids around the house to get them ready for bed when I found Caden playing with his dino's al natural.


Gavin helping Caden in on the larger dino attacks.


And a 4 second video, just b.c he's so cute.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

OMG I love the naked dinosaur play! Very cool!

Stefanie said...

Yea, what is it with boys, they ALWAYS want to be naked! Hunter still cruises around the house with his junk hanging out....boys!

just jen said...

i've got a cute naked bum around here, too.

love it!

The Whetstone Family said...

Oh, to be so free and uninhibited! Sam has recently started "hating" his clothes too, but his undies usually stay on. So funny!