I hate to do this. I really do. I never thought I would. But, I need to make our blog private. Hopefully it will only be temporary. SO, please leave a comment or email me if you would like to be added as a reader. Come Monday the 9th of March our blog will be private.
15 comments:
Oh that does stink (going private and the bite)! More and more people are going private, I keep debating whether I should or not. Hope everything is okay.
Loves.
Oh please add me!! I love to see the goings on at your place...ALWAYS good for a laugh!
Add me!!
forgot to say PaHlEaSe add me so I can keep on seeing your way cute family!
i want to know why...the only reason i am is because of colin.
i wish i wasn't.
Prease add me :)
hopefully it'll only be temporary?
yeouch does that bite mark look strong...if your little vampire turns out like Edward, though... that wouldn't be so bad. lol.
Goes without saying, Mom has to have privileges.
The police needs to know the scoop so add me to the list! you know, i'm dying to know why you guys are going incognito?????
now this doesn't mean that you'll stop checking mine and leaving comments does it? I like reading your comments!
I enjoy reading your blog. Please add me, too. My email is on my facebook account.
Hey! Please add me so I can continue to enjoy reading about your family!
Add me to the exclusive list! I'm feeling nosy too, why do you have to go private?
Aww--add me too! I've thought of going private sometimes, too. Hope everything is okay!
Post a Comment