Friday, March 20, 2009

Early Release Movie Night

Look what I'm watching TONIGHT (and the movie isn't even released for general purchasing until midnight tonight!!) in about 2 minutes.
And yes I'm making Christopher sit though it and watch it with me!

While the children are in the other room having movie night watching THIS:
which isn't available for purchase until TUESDAY the 24th. Yeah, I don't know how we get so lucky....but I love it!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

What the???? That is so not fair.... I have to wait until midnight AND try to get your brother to watch it with me! Let me know what Christopher thinks.

just jen said...

colin thought is was pretty good, he took me when it was in the theaters...

i think the easter bunny will bring bolt to us this year, i heard it was pretty good.

i hope i get twilight for my birthday!

Stefanie said...

OH yes you may have gotten yours early, BUT you missed the fun of waiting in line at MIDNIGHT and getting scolded by some workerbee for having my camera with me. Like I really wanted to take a picture of all their merchandise. Ya, right!

Stefanie said...

Yea, we were at Walmart....Walmart ROCKS!

Carrie said...

Girl's got the connections!

The Whetstone Family said...

I finally watched Twilight for the first time the other night! How do you get movies so early?