Monday, April 26, 2010

Playing Dirty

This is how dirty Reese's feet were with shoes on but no socks. What does she do out there?

It took just one foot to do this to a baby wipe. GROSS! And yes, I still use/buy baby wipes for cleaning up the kids despite not having a kid in diapers for over a year. I'm not sure when I'll break that habit.

5 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

I still use baby wipes for everything, too! They're so handy! I think I'll always buy them, diapers or no :) Just not at Sam's Club anymore.

just jen said...

that's how my feet looked on saturday after wearing sandals all day while working in the yard...i am a dirty girl too!

Brynn said...

i still use baby wipes for everything, love them!! she must have been playing hard!!

Rebecca Pierce said...

Ewwwwwwwwwww. Not looking forward to the dirty feet thing. Lately I'm dealing with a lot of grass stains because the grass is wet, but it's semi nice enough to play outside.

cherie said...

oh man, i can so relate. and baby wipes are heaven sent!