Monday, April 05, 2010

Happiness is Coming

My dearest Goosey Love is finally painting my house a cheery, bright, luminary color so that happiness might find its way into our dark cold lives! lol Depressed much? I LOVE IT! I'll show the finished product once it's finished. Oh I love him! My heart could burst!

9 comments:

Brynn said...

oh pretty can't wait to see it finished!

Marni said...

I love the color. You must share the info. Madison keeps asking if we can go to Reese's house. I keep telling her that Reese is in Utah. She then says, well can go there? So cute. We will have to plan a trip. Miss you guys

just jen said...

i love yellow...that will cheer you up, right?

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

Funny. Great minds run the same path. I have a yellow paint chip on my bedroom wall for above the head board.

Stefanie said...

Yellow is such a happy color!

Hey we sure miss you and big, Big Boy Lloyd!

The Whetstone Family said...

Yay! I love new wall colors! Can't wait to see the finished room.

Michelle said...

hooray for christopher! what shade is that? i have 10 shades of yellow paint samples on my dining room wall right now. have yet to find the perfect yellow.

Rebecca Pierce said...

That's awesome. Love bright yellow! My Chris and I wrote RH+CP on everything back in high school, and currently CP+RP is pressure washed into the side walk in front of our house, the deck in the backyard and then I was giving away an old dresser, and when we pulled out the drawers to move it, there was one letter per drawer, painted by my Chris. So fun to have sweet husbands!

cherie said...

so so fun! what a great guy you've got! can't wait to see what the end result is!