Wednesday, April 28, 2010

B4B: First Game

Gavin had his first baseball game last Tuesday, and another tomorrow! The weather was horrendous but they played anyway and did well. It was so windy that you can't see the mountains in the background b.c of DIRT blowing in the air. You couldn't even see a few blocks over b.c of so much dirt in the air! I've never seen anything like it!

Gavin got not one but TWO home runs at bat! Way to go, Gavin!

Can you see what should be mountains in the background? It was so bad! Anyway. This years team for Gavin is perfect. It's very low key, coach pitch and they don't keep score (at least officially, I know the kids and the parents were, lol). It is the perfect match being that this is Gavin's first year and experience with baseball and no pressure.

I'm told that they had the most runs. I can't believe myself but I was having so much fun talking with my old friend Cydnee that we weren't really watching the boys! And that left Christopher to do all the picture taking, hence the lack of anything interesting. Gavin had fun though and it ready for tomorrows game. Let's just hope the SNOW that we had earlier today stays away. Geeeeeez!

2 comments:

just jen said...

dirt storm? that is crazy!

The Whetstone Family said...

Whew; snow, dirt storms? When will it all end? You really do need a nice tropical vacation!