This is why I have Christopher dealing with all the hairy financial details of our move, renting out our house in Texas, and securing our new one in Utah. Because if Christopher who is the most laid back person I know can get
Bell's Palsy from stress....I surely would have died!
These pictures only show the beginning stages. He lost total function of the left side of his face. Lips, cheeks, blinking of the eyes, closing of the eyes, and expression what so ever. It was pretty freaky. I told him it was his body rejecting his choice to leave Texas! This paralysis can last anywhere from 3 to 6 months. Yikes.
5 comments:
WHAT?? poor christopher! my uncle had that he looks much better now, but not sure how long it took to get back to normal! Bet it freaked the crap out of you though!
HUH?!! that is so freaky. i hope he recovers soon as can be! hope ya'll can get settled and find time to relax soon!
That is so freakin crazy!
Yikes! Hope he gets over it soon! That would feel so annoying. I'm just imagining the coming home from the dentist feeling.
I thought you were just playing until I read your post. That's crazy! I hope he gets better fast!
Post a Comment