Friday, December 11, 2009

A Cold Gateway Night

One of our first nights in Utah we went to check out The Gateway in SLC. We were told they had great shopping and a newly lit Christmas tree so we jumped on it.

Caden and Reese were so cute watching the waterfall together. It was so cold that night, I can't believe the water wasn't freezing!







This has got to be one of the best faces I have EVER seen Bear make. I still laugh so hard every time I look at it.
We found a fire pit and it was heaven sent! We stood next to it getting warm for a good portion of the outside night.


Watching the waterfall next the the fire.


Caden has this thing that when ever he has an idea or thought, he will say "hey, (whoever), I got a great idea" and then say, something like, hold my hand, let's cross the street, etc. You get the idea. Well that night Caden had lots of "great ideas" and Reese was getting sick of 'em. It was hilarious!

2 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Loved the video! Soooo funny. And Caden's face is hilarious! Stay warm!

Carrie said...

Ha ha, that is FUNNY. Oh the the things that bug us as a kid. I love Gavin's humorous response