Reese went to school up until the day we left for Utah. The girl can't get enough. We were fortunate that we were in Texas for her farewell Thanksgiving Program and Feast.
A shot of her lined up awaiting her time to perform.
I didn't get video of any of the fun action songs as I couldn't get a good view. The place was PACKED and standing room only was 3 levels deep. However, I did get some cute religious ones. In the video above, she's singing "The Lord is Good to Me" and I love that she's praying the entire song.
"Thank You for our Blessings". Another cute one with Reese praying the entire song. Such a funny girl.
OK, so I did get "Peter and John went Fishing" for a few seconds with some action.
Her darling Thanksgiving bow that looks like a turkey. So cute!
We had to say good-bye to a school that has served us for the past 4 years. Never met better teachers in my life. We will miss them terribly.
If you remember Gavin at this grade, he had to "desguise a turkey" and
he dressed it as himself with a dump shot for the Lloyds. This year Reese dressed her's up as Ariel. I so wish I had a better picture of this. It was great! However, we made it the day we were packing and Gavin took this shot during her program and he obviously isn't a great shot! MDS will miss out on Bear's contribution...so sad.
1 comment:
Awww. It's always sad to leave! That turkey bow is so cute, and I love the Ariel turkey!
Post a Comment