We had big plans of going out to cut our own tree down and bring it home. However, it was just so. cold. We went to Lowe's first to find one and the kids refused to get out of the car. We told them to get used to the cold b.c it was going to get a lot colder here in Utah and for a lot longer. Gavin instantly starting crying asking, "they whey did we move here! I want to go back to Texas." Yes, my dear son, I feel your pain. This cold will take some getting used to, that's for sure.
I have no further pictures and things started getting crazy at our place. I will post some later.
2 comments:
Hahaha, that's so funny. I was in Utah for a couple days for a funeral, and it WAS freezing, I don't blame them!
ha ha. Snow sports I tell ya, then they'll like the snow and ignore the cold (unless it's super cold).
Post a Comment