We got to spend Christmas dinner at my brother's house with his family. The kids love playing with their cousins. Here's
Caden, Reese and Hudson playing some video games.
Reese and Finley had matching outfits for Christmas. They were SO CUTE!
I didn't get a family group picture of even a picture of our table setting, but I did get this one of the kids just before we sat down to eat. Christopher,
Jarom, Chelsea and her mom in the background.
I really wish I had gotten a picture of the table that Chelsea did up. She had these cute place settings. You did a great job with the decor, it was very festive...LOVED it and
Jarom did a fabulous job with the dinner!
It was cute watching Finley and Reese play together. Finley is Reese's only girlie cousin and she
loooooves mothering Finley.
Mom and Grandpa Allred would appreciate this video. I was talking to Chelsea when I looked over and Reese was doing "Once I went to Grandpa's farm..." but at the "bumpity, bumpity" part with Finley on her lap. It was sooo cute. They were having a good time until Caden came up and popped them with a blow up cruise ship!
The kids had gotten Hudson and Finley gifts. Here Hudson is opening his submarine with Jonah sized whale.
And little Finley love opened up her new tea party set.
Aren't they cute!
Finley loves herself some bubbly. There was no holding back!
6 comments:
Such cute pictures, it's great that Reese get's to be close to her cousin!
How fun to be with your family!! Looks like you guys are really enjoying it.
those girl outfits are so adorable.
and spending christmas with family? i am jealous!
love the girl & their matching outfits, the place setting, Caden & the blimp, oh & finley with the bubbly bottle! What great memories for you guys!
Too cute. Love the girly outfits! Looks like a great time with family!
how CUTE are those girls? glad you had a fun Christmas...tyler got that bounce back racer, too, and LOOOOVES it.
Post a Comment