Thursday, June 26, 2008

Reese's Dance Recital Pictures

These are scanned in pictures, our scanner is WAY cheap and therefore these pictures are not the greatest. However, Reese is just too cute for words, so, I really don't think it matters!

Reese's "When I grow up" ballet dance costume.
Reese's ballet class photo.
Reese's "Under the Sea" tap dance costume.
Reese's tap dance class photo.

7 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh my she is just too cute! She looks so grown up! I love the under the sea costume! What a beautiful little girl you have!

Tara said...

Cute pictures! Glad things are going well. I'm sad our families never got together. We just moved to the Houston area from Wylie. You are brave to potty train under 2! Good luck w/ that!
JER (Elder Hatt)

Sariah said...

Hey, Jer!! I was actually just wondering if you and your family were still in the area! Too bad we missed out! It was good to hear from you! Do or your wife blog?

Anonymous said...

What amazing outfits they had this time!! Of course, as ever, Reese is so darling! Seriously, her dance class has been the best investment I've ever made! Go tap-girl!

The Whetstone Family said...

She is soooo cute! I love it!

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

Sorry she had such a hard time with her recital. She can come here and do her ballet for me!! And the tap dance.

just jen said...

cute cute cute!