
Gavin has been burning the midnight oil playing this game since yesterday morning. We picked it up early morning (it was released yesterday morning) and he's been playing it since. I do have to remind him to take potty breaks, eat, get a few hours of shut eye and spend a few hours outside, but it's been fun.
The game, LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures, follows the original trilogy movies really well which makes it fun for me. To boot, the game format is pretty similar to the LEGO Star Wars Original Trilogy of which we are crazy fans!
I love it when we buy games that I love to play too! This is why the Wii has been such a great game console for our family. Everyone in the family gets involved and with some games, we get a great workout!! With the Wii we have been able to download (only 5 bucks) all the old school games like the Mario Bro.'s games (all of them), Donkey Kong and the like!




Here are a few screen shots from the Indy game! The last one with the Lego Star Wars characters is b.c these guys are hidden in the new game and once you find them, you can unlock Han Solo! Oh, yeah baby!!! Gavin's already found Luke....now off to play more games with my son!
P.S. I would have some real pictures, however, Christopher took my camera with him to New York and I'm too lazy to dig out our older ones. I know, you can't believe your eyes...no overwhelming post of pictures from Sariah!! I'm a little weirded out myself!! We all know we love reading blogs but we love it better with pictures!
4 comments:
Looks like a fun game. We'll have to look into it! We've played the original trilogy lego star wars game. I just love the lego-building sound effects! I also love playing wii with the boys! Such fun. We have downloaded several old games too--I love it!
connor looked at your blog all day yesterday...he is so obsessed with legos and indiana jones right now.
i think he and gavin would be best friends.
We really want a Wii. I check at Walmart every time I go, and they never have it. They claim that they get them every week, but I've never seen one.
I was looking at your blog months ago too, but I always went from Cheri's to yours, and then there were a few months when I didn't go, because once when I tried, it was private. I randomly clicked on her link again, and got in!
I love reading your blog too. You are really entertaining. I laughed out loud at that crazy picture of you and your daughter. I sincerely adored "Elder Lloyd" when I was stuck in Murcia with a companion who was sipping haterade, and so those Elders were such great comic relief during those dark two months. I love that he's such an involved father...there are few fathers who I ever think to myself, "wow, those kids are as lucky as mine," but I've thought that many times when reading about how your Chris is with your little ones.
Don't think for ten seconds that you are missing the PNW. In spite of alleged global warming, we are having the coolest spring since 1917. I am miserable. I have literally browsed housing in Texas when I am deliriously sick of the rain and my kids and I are tired of the YMCA and candyland. We are very rooted here for now, but it is a totally different game to live here as a teen/single person than a mom of young kids. There is nowhere to go when it rains here besides the McDonald's playplace and the little 25 cent horse at the grocery store. Seriously, revel in your fire ants.
Comment about your post: I totally need to get on the child bandwagon so I can play games too. Gavin has a wonderful taste in games.
Comment about Rebecca's comment: Yeah, PNW is Arctic status these days, stay south.
Post a Comment