Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Playhouse Dancers '07-'08


Reese's dance class at Fantasia Dance had it's last day of class today! All the mom's (and a few dads) were invited to watch the 2 recital pieces (for this Saturday) as they rehearsed. Lucky me, I was able to get a shot of all her friends (minus two) for a group shot just before I left. Her favorite bff's are Chloe (in green on the left) next to Reese and Haley on the right. She is sooo going to miss going this summer (and so will mom). August wont come soon enough.



I don't have any video b.c the lighting was poor from where I was sitting with my camera. Besides, Reese didn't give it her all today. She better get with it for Saturday! Her teacher, Ms. Reene tells me Reese is her best singer and dancer. I'm sure she tells all her mom's that about their child!

OK, for anyone who has seen JUNO (which has a killer soundtrack btw) you'll get a kick out of this last picture. Reese's friend Chloe (in green), when asked to "smile" for the camera, always makes this face! It just cracks me and her mom up. We decided she likes to give "the stink eye" for the camera! Seriously! She's Katrina! You gotta watch the clip just for the laughs! Chloe is so cute!

8 comments:

just jen said...

i wish i had a girl...loks so fun.

and i love her new hair, much easier for her mama.

The Whetstone Family said...

Cute! I love her little outfit!

Brynn said...

Love Reeses new hair. Really have missed you and your posts. Glad you are back. Thanks for all of the updates!

The Whetstone Family said...

I don't know if you have ever heard to woot.com--but they have a dyson on there for cheap right now! Just thought I'd let ya know. They have usually have one deal a day until they're sold out, but today is a woot-off, so they keep changing the item when it's sold out.

The Little Buckaroos said...

Totally dig Reese's new hair cut. Too cute! She looks so grown up. Watch out broadway!
I updated my blog finally, check it out

Carrie said...

lol, that girl does have the stink eye. Reese is looking super cute. I didn't recognize her in the first picture until I realized her hair was short.

just jen said...

Would you really send me those tickets for legoland???

i would SO appreciate it!

our address is:

5606 N Earle St
San Gabriel, CA 91776

I LOVE you!!

Anonymous said...

Reesie-pie you are soooooooooooooo cute n' fair!! Her haircut is so adorable on her. She doesn't like to smile in pictures, huh? She's cute anyways. I LOVE that second picture...so SASSY!