The other day we went over to the Dallas Museum of Nature & Science and Children's Museum so that Gavin and Reese could go see the new IMAX Roving Mars. Gavin has always been crazy about space and loves his Mars Mission Lego Sets so we knew this would be a hit with him. And we were right, he was outta this world! It set the tone for our WALL-E movie weekend!
While Gavin and Reese were at the IMAX, Caden and I spent a little time together. We went to the little cafe max inside and got something to eat. I got a tuna salad sandwich and Caden settled with Cheetos. We took our lunch outside and Caden instantly took to feeding the pigeons.
We spent a good half hour outside and then came inside to wait for the others to let out of the IMAX. Caden spent that time at the ball pendulum. We spent almost another half hour there! The kid could spend HOURS with anything that involves BALLS!
4 comments:
Wow, looks fun! I'm so jealous, our children's museum isn't that great, and it's too far for me to want to drag the kids there very often. Love the tinker toy!
This looks like a wonderful weekend activity. Gavin is sure a little man and Gavin is sure growing up.
I'm digging the photo of Caden holding on to the bar above the slide. It looks like he saved himself in time to avoid the fall below. Indiana Jones Status on that one.
You guys will love Wall-E it was a fun movie for the kids. Wish we had fun stuff like that around us, i'm sure we do I just haven't looked hard enough!
Post a Comment