Christopher knows how much I hate bathrooms and floors...so he humbly takes it upon himself to "Cinderella mop" my kitchen floors. It's a little harder to get him in the bathroom, but after much bribery, it
does happen. Yes, this is true devotion and love! Thank you, my goosey love!
8 comments:
what a great hubby! down on his hands and knees cleaning the floor, you got it good girl!!!
oh my, i just did all my floors today and it was NOT fun! do you hire him out?! lol.
He's a keeper for sure!!!
and he let you take a picture?
he's a good catch for sure...
Holy moly! You lucky girl!
Wow, that's some serious devotion. And it looks like he's doing a good job to boot! I can can sometimes get the man to help, and appreciate the thought, but then clean later when he's not around.
Wow, that's some serious devotion. And it looks like he's doing a good job to boot! I can can sometimes get the man to help, and appreciate the thought, but then clean later when he's not around.
Any chance he knows how you feel about pets? Lol. Still reeling from that post. You need to follow it up...dog or no dog? Wow...floors are my man's thing. If I want to make him supremely happy, I do the floors. Laundry would be my nemesis.
Post a Comment