Friday, November 21, 2008

Tonights Twilight!

Yes, I just got back from the midnight showing of this movie!!

It was good. Real good. Yummy. I would write more, but people might throw tantrums at me b.c they haven't seen it. Besides, I have to wake up in 3 hours to start my day! So, I must now go crawl into bed with my very own 'Edward'!

6 comments:

Brynn said...

so jealous, think I am the only one that hasn't seen it! hope you got some good nice cold snuggles with your edward!

Stefanie said...

Ok YUMMY is EXACTLY the right word!

Rebecca Pierce said...

Oh my gosh. I totally forgot that was happening last night. I have to stay away from the Twilight world until I can see it on Monday! We are going to this indoor waterpark/hotel place for Ruby's birthday tonight and then we have an APOSTLE (Russel M. Nelson) coming to our stake conference so we are rushing back to the adult meeting on Saturday night...so no Twilight until MONDAY!

At least I'm missing it for infinitely more important things! I had friends who went last night, but I knew that I wanted to be on my A game to play all day with the kids since we have a special day planned, so I didn't go. Good thing too, the past two days have been super taxing and I just crashed watching the Office with my Chris at like 9:30. That's two weeks in a row that I couldn't finish the show.

just jen said...

i am going to wait until next weekend...i HATE fighting the crowds!

The Whetstone Family said...

So jealous! I'm not sure when I'll be seeing it.

Kendra Leigh said...

We have plans to see it Wed night...and Matt is in on it with me (he's a closet Twilight fan---shhhh- don't tell him I told you!)