Friday, November 07, 2008

All Aboard

I've been trying to keep myself away from the computer (mostly internet) as much as possible these last few days. I've been too involved with a few issues and I (and my family) need me to take a break. SO, yay for us, we get to play all day long! So we ride bikes.

And we do water colors.

Today I've spent 3 hours playing trains and cars with Caden! And it's not over yet!

Things got real interesting once Hot Wheels were introduced to the track.

Fortunately, we didn't have one of these moments!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

yay for play! i have been in the same boat lately - needing to take time away from the computer and spend more of it with my little guys. looks like you've had a lot of fun!!

i love your new template, by the way.

Camille said...

ohhhhh you're such a good mama. Seriously, I don't think I could do "chooo chooo" for 3 hours.

Stefanie said...

DANG! You are the BEST mom EVER!
I bet if you look in the dictionary under supermom it would have your picture. Seriously!

Brynn said...

True too all of the above comments! You are very much a SUPERMOM! Trains for 3 hours WOW is all I can say!

Carrie said...

I hope all is well. Enjoy your playtime, it looks like fun. Don't stay away from the interwebs too long though. Your blog is awesome.

Rebecca Pierce said...

good for you! I too have been more absent lately in the blogging world, and it's kind of nice. Anyway, I like the new look of the blog and I love that quote by President Hinckley! I love reading what you write!

The Whetstone Family said...

What fun for the kiddies! I have to second the "wows" on 3 hours! Bet they were loving mommy time!