Gavin's lunch is at 10:30 am, not my ideal lunch hour (nor is it easy to find a fast food joint that will serve lunch before 10:30!) but Gavin was soooo excited to have me come and eat lunch with him, it was well worth the search. I was actually a little surprised at how much fun I had with him. I so enjoyed seeing him and absolutely love any moment I get to spend with just him. He's such a funny boy and I love that he brings out the silliness in me.
The following is our attempt at some self portraits! Classic Gavin. Silly face any chance he can get!
I think I'm gonna have to bite the bullet one of these days and get a babysitter for Caden and baby R and have a little lunch date with Gavin at least once a month. I just love my little man and really savor moments like these when he still wants me so involved in his life!
I LOVE YOU, G-MAN!!
10 comments:
Those are some of my favorite memories last year when Hunter was in Kindergarten. He would get so excited to see me, it made ME feel special. Hey if you ever want to me to run over and sit with the kids so you can go, just call.
awwww how cute!! he is such a ham! i love it! and i agree that you must cherish these moments when they are so excited to see you and just LOVE you and are not afraid to show it.
who is baby r?
michelle, you missed the drama over the summer. i watch a 5 month old every week day for a friend of mine that is a school teacher. he's my 4th kid i never had!! i don't blog about him however. for his sake! lol.
i need to go and do that with connor..he would be in heaven.
you are a good mommy.
what a fun time for both of you, I bet Gavin just loved it, love the self ports too, you know i love those :0)
how cute you two are! what a fun time! love those one on one moments!
Sariah I need chris's number again. I have been slacking big time and need to call him. Either text it to me or leave a post on chelseys blog. thanks David
801 360-2977
What fun! I should try to do it sometime with Ben. I can't believe they eat at 10:30! He must be so hungry when he gets home!
10:30 lunch, Yikes! How long is he in school? I'd hate to be the teacher of students at 2pm whose students last ate at 10:30.
You are such a cute mom! No wonder Gavin loves to have you there - you are awesome!!!!
I will admit though, it almost brought a tear to my eye thinking of the day when Huddy will be in school. I'm not ready for that, but hopefully I will be as cool as you :)
Post a Comment