Thursday, May 29, 2008

Peg-legged Caden

I've had this sitting in my "queue" to post sometime. I better do it now, as he is starting to look young in these pictures! They grow up so fast!

So, here's the story. Christopher had helped put Caden's clothes on earlier. We were curious as to why Caden was being quite clumsy and and frustrated when trying to walk. Upon further investigation, this is what we found!



Poor kid! It was sure fun watching him though! He got a good laugh in as well once he saw us laughing at what had happened! Hilarious!

4 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Hahah--Sam calls that "mermaid legs". Cute shirt--we have them too!

Brynn said...

Laughed so hard at this. I have done this to Noah on several occasions, too funny!

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

What a man! Enjoyed the growing moment.

Carrie said...

lol. Poor guy, I'm glad he found it funny later. I'm sure I would have laughed at his awkwardness too.