Thursday, May 29, 2008

End of the Year Performance (PartI)

I'm getting behind in playing catch up! Not fun! I hope to catch us up through Memorial Weekend tonight and then stay on top of posting once again! HA! Good luck with that, right?!?

Anyway, Gavin had his end of the school year performance last week and this is part one of a two part post. First, we have the pre-performance pictures!


We took lots of pictures of Gavin wearing his tie b.c we knew it wouldn't last. He wont even wear a tie to church b.c "the choker button" (top button) has to be buttoned to wear one!


We really had to motivate Gavin into going this year. He was "so sick of singing all the time. I'm done with singing". He's never been one to sing for anything.


Loves to make silly faces for me to take pictures of! Classic Gavin! He's still super cute to me!


Next we were off to MDS for his performance and "graduation". Notice the choker button is now undone and his tie is clipped on the second button! HA! That's our goofy goober!



Now, if you can remember any of Gavin's previous performances, he's a natural at getting lots of attention while singing. Not only does can he not keep from moving constantly, he is very expressive! Remember the Michael Jackson incident of '07? Truly an indication of things to come! The chapel is very poorly lit, and therefore the video is pretty dark but you can still make out Gavin's enthusiasm.


This video (above) is my all time favorite for dance moves!!


After the short performance (thank you very much!) it was time for Gavin to receive this Pre-K completion certificate!


We love this picture b.c Gavin (above) b.c it reminds me of all the Japan Anime cartoon characters faces!

Gavin ready to go home! He made it, intact, minus the choker button and we have no idea where the tie is!! Congratulations, Gavin! Bring on summer break!!

7 comments:

just jen said...

What a cute kid!
Where did you get that cute shirt and tie? Connor needs some new church clothes and I can never find any I like...

The Whetstone Family said...

Hahah--soo funny. He is so cute in that outfit! I love the goofy face, Ben always has to pull faces when I get out the camera too!

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

Congratulations on your 1st graduation from school. There will be many more with much joy as each one. LOVE YA Gavin. Gma

Sariah said...

Jen, sorry I am just getting back to this post...not sure you will though! I got this particular combo at none other than Target! Love that place. However, I do actually get most of his combos at Children's Place or Gymboree (on sale of course!).

cherie said...

stinkin' cute litte kid!!

Rebecca Pierce said...

Gavin is a hottie! I had some fun looking your blog over, I've visited in the past, but somehow I never remember to add your blog to my list so that I check in more often. Anyway, the video of the MJ moves from last year are hilarious, and so is that picture of you and your daughter when you wanted to cause her bodily harm. Love that!

Carrie said...

I think he'd do good in acting. He's got the passion and it would be a good outlet for his energy. Also, I read this post after part II. In the G-man's defense he looks so much better without the tie. The pic of him by the car is celebrity model status (minus the part of the shirt untucked, but hey he's probably too busy to worry about it).