Thursday, May 29, 2008

Friends and People (Part II)

I had a few pictures taken of Gavin with a few of his friends (most of his good friends were not there or we didn't think to take a picture).
Gavin, Neiman, and Mitchell

Gavin with his teacher, Mrs. Wiley...cleavage and all! Whoa! She's so great! I really liked her! I want Reese to have her.

Gavin with Mrs. Lane, Mrs. Wiley's classroom aide. She too was excellent and Gavin loved her just as much as Mrs. Wiley!

******

Lastly, here's a picture of Reese as she was patiently waiting in a chapel pew for Gavin's performance to begin! She's quite excited to be a part of MDS in the fall! I can't believe it's already my baby girls turn to start schooling!!

And I had to put this shot of my girl Marni and I in front of the Summer Bible School beach scene! After all, she's on the school board for this coming year! I soooo have an "in" now, right?!?!

Love ya girlfriend...and thanks for the "midnight rescue" the other night! I'm gonna call you........lol! We are soooo sexy!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

First off I can't believe that Gavin is going to start Kindergarten, CRAZY! And that Reese is starting preschool! Wow! Secondly you look HOT! I love your hair!

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

It is exciting to see Gavin's teachers and is it really time for Reese to be starting school. You go girl and rock the school with all your talents. Gma

Carrie said...

Great color on Gavin. He's a cutie anyway, but he's model status in that green shirt.