That night they had a hard time going to sleep, but did so before midnight. I'm sure that will change in the years to come!
Santa and family were good to us this year! It helped that our tree was really slim. Not much could fit under it! It was an optical illusion of grandiose proportion for the kids.
Present time! There were lots of Lego's, Transformer's, Games of all types, My Little Pony's, Dora and Hello Kitty galore!
And this gift lead to many hours of the following:
Yes, we hope Gavin doesn't have any issues or need counseling later in life! But he was a good sport in playing dress up with Reese. Despite, his protest that "dress up is for girls only"! Kinda sad Reese doesn't have a sister (I have two)...we'll have to have lots more play dates for her!
*****
After Christmas morning settled a little we went over to our good friends Marni and Aaron's house for a delicious spread of applesauce, raspberry jam and plain aebleskivers,, sausage and eggs. The kids did a little gift exchange and we all had a great time enjoying each others company. I can't believe I didn't take a single picture!! I was too busy stuffing my face! Afterwards we headed over to Christopher's parent's house in East Texas for the Grandparent's Christmas and to talk with Phillip and Bradley who are still on their church missions. You could say our Christmas was merry and bright!
7 comments:
You're SO cute and I loved reading this. Please can you help me be more crafty, because you're amazing. Where do you keep getting these cute backgrounds and stuff?
I am so glad you had a good Christmas! I love all of the updates and Gavin dressed up is GREAT!!!!
Looks like a great Christmas! It's so much more fun with kids and toys, isn't it? BTW, I got my sock monkey instructions at: http://www.craftbits.com/viewProject.do?projectID=1104.
How cute! Oh how I wish I could have been there. We had a great Christmas but it just isn't the same without kids. I can't believe Gavin dressed up in Reese's dress! SO FUNNY! Caden is turning into such a goofball with his funny faces.
Oh, that's awesome you guys had aebleskivers for your Christmas breakfast! I love them!
Looks like you all had a super fun Christmas! Post more video if you have some!
Thanks for the vid, they look so cute.
Those last few pictures were great! I think all guys have to have their dress up moment.
I didn't know Santa was into root beer. IBC is some good stuff. Next time Santa is in WA he ought to go to Snoqualmie Brewery in Snoqualmie for some freshly brewed root beer. Best root beer I've ever had (as I drool while I type this).
Yeah, that picture is definitely going to haunt him.... But doesn't everyone have one of those?? So cute!!!
I can't believe how big Caden is! He is becoming quite the handsome devil!!
I am glad that everyone had a good Christmas. I love how the kids really get into it. Julia was so excited to have Alyssia and Ryan come a 8am and the phone where not ringing, so she couldn't reach them. They arrived shortly after 8am in robes for the day. We had a great time. Gma and Pa were here as well.
Post a Comment