A special thanks to Grandma & Pa Haslam for supplying our FHE craft/treat for last night. They sent the kids a Gingerbread kit and the kids went crazy with it! Here are the results:
Gavin and Reese examining the pound of candy that came with the kit!

Time to get busy and
construct the Gingerbread house.

We didn't waste anytime getting the candy piled on as fast as we could! Less time for the candy to find its way into their mouths!

Reese took it upon herself to decorate this little man. She made sure he only had one eye. "'
Cuz that's all he needs! Silly goose egg, Daddy!" - Reese

The completed project! I suppose this is
Cyclops Gingerboy's little house of holiday horror!

Of course, this is what the house looks like today! That must have been some party! Cyclops is missing too!

5 comments:
How fun!! I'm glad you all had fun putting it together. I love the cyclops gingerbread man! And I love Reese's response...apparently having two eyes is overrated...you only NEED one! Awesome! I may need to go get one for myself now! :-)
Good job, kids!!
cute stuff, girlfriend! i, too, love the cyclops! that is high-larious!
our gingerbread house is still in one piece, with a piece of candy yet to be snitched! what's wrong with my kids?
Love the cyclops! Too funny.
With the house in shambles and cyclops missing it sounds like foul play. Any other gingerbread men that may have had something against the Cy?
What it didn't last til next year!!!???!!! Glad that everyone had a good time putting it together and that cyclops made a visit. You go Reese.
Post a Comment