Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Christmas Grinch!

A Christmas Grinch hit (quite literally) our family the other night, in the form of an UNINSURED, HIT & RUN, rear-end nightmare! Ugh! We were on our way to a family (all 5 of us) outing to the gym, stopped at a red light minding our own business. BAM! Gigantic truck hits us from behind and then drives away! Thank goodness we weren't in the Honda...we'd be dead! Every one is fine. Just some sore necks and backs, headaches, dealing with our insurance company, deductibles, new car seats, time missed out on other opportunities...and our car going into the shop until after Christmas! What a headache! We could use a little holiday cheer! Anyone have some to share? Please do!

7 comments:

The Little Buckaroos said...

Praise God that you all are ok!! It may be a pain in the arse to deal with insurance companies and lack of vehicle, but at least you aren't dealing with hospital visits! Why did the other vehicle ram you?

The Little Buckaroos said...

oh sorry, i missed the hit and run part....that explains it all. Anywho, glad everyone is doing good. You have alot to be thankful for!

Michelle said...

oh, i am so sorry! so glad none of you were taken out! check my blog for a cheery holiday song :)

Brynn said...

Oh that stinks! How irritating is that to have your car in the shop around the holidays. We have pictures of Santa up on my blog. Glad you are all okay, sore necks stink too though :) Chin up!

The Whetstone Family said...

Yikes! So sorry for you guys! Glad you are all okay!

Camille said...

Sariah!!! Ohmygosh... I'm so sorry. I hate stupid, rude people with a passion. I can't believe this happened. I am glad you are all okay. Let me know if I can help with your kids or something while you're getting things taken care of!

Carrie said...

Sorry to hear about the accident, but I'm sure you're grateful no one was seriously injured. What a jerk though to the one who hit you. People who can't take responsibility for their mistakes are beyond the words I can express on this family blog.

I witnessed a failed hit and run in Everett once, everyone else around got out of their car and surrounded the car trying to escape. Justice was served.

Sorry that probably didn't do much to cheer you up....hmmm, think happy dancing little elves.