UPDATE: My sister in law, Chelsea, put together a cute slide show tribute today as well. Check it out on her BLOG HERE. This post is dedicated to my brother Jarom (and all soldiers, past & present) who is spending his son's (Hudson's) first Christmas away in the Middle East. God Bless You and Yours and a very Merry Christmas to you! WE LOVE YOU!!
I agree, that was touching. I for one am grateful for the sacrifice your brother and all others fighting over there have made the so we can live comfortably.
I listened to the song on Chelsea's blog I was getting teary eyed. I bet that just hits home with her. I hope your brother comes home safely soon. When is he supposed to be home?
4 comments:
Merry Christmas to all of the troops! God bless your brother and all the troops for fighting for our freedom!
this makes me want to cry....
I agree, that was touching. I for one am grateful for the sacrifice your brother and all others fighting over there have made the so we can live comfortably.
Thanks Chelsea.
I listened to the song on Chelsea's blog I was getting teary eyed. I bet that just hits home with her. I hope your brother comes home safely soon. When is he supposed to be home?
Post a Comment