Reese had her little graduation/party at
Jumpin' Jacks today. It's hard to believe my baby girl is a school aged kid going to Kindergarten now!
She sang a cute song about if all the world was lollipops and rainbows, or something like that. She's my best and most animated singer out of the three.
Then she received her cap and "smartie pants".

Finally, they sang a little song about Kindergarten, here she comes. Again too cute.
Reese with her teachers, Miss Brittney and Miss Anno. Reese looks wasted b.c they jumped BEFORE the ceremony. However, I have no excuse for Miss Anno and her modern day "
Utah Claw".
Cupcakes were a hit. Actually, I have never had a better cupcake. The frosting was to die for. Literally. I must find out more about them.
3 comments:
way to go Reese!! She is so cute! I can't believe she will be in kindergarten, crazy!
Getting so grown-up. And I had to laugh sooo hard about the utah claw. As soon as I saw that pic, I was going to comment on how you could tell it was Utah! Hahah. What a fun graduation!
before i even read your comment, i was like, "what is that deal with her hair?!"
good job, reese!
Post a Comment