Monday, May 17, 2010

Daybreak Lake Canoeing

This past Saturday while Reese and I were at my SIL's attempting to get crafty, Christopher and Gavin took advantage of the weather, the lake, and our HOA access to free canoes and row boats.

Gavin had gotten into a skate boarding accident earlier in the day so, he was sporting the one shoe. Still cute as ever!

Gavin rowed while Christopher steered in the back.


Here's a cute video of my boys out on the lake. So fun and we couldn't be happier that the weather is starting to let up so we can take advantage to all that our community and Utah have to offer! It only took 6 months! I can't believe we've been here over 6 months now!

3 comments:

Gma & Pa Haslam said...

I am jealous. Can I go out with you?

The Whetstone Family said...

What fun! And what a trooper Gavin is! I'm sure Ben would be complaining after .3 seconds that it was too hard!

cherie said...

whoah whoah wait a second! i didn't know you were in daybreak!! i was just there visiting a friend at the end of april. had i known you were there too....you could have been just around the corner for all i know!!!! next time. next time.