Monday, May 24, 2010

B4B: Fifth Game

Gavin playing 3rd base this game. Ready for action.

While Reese and Caden play tag with friends.

Gavin warming up at bat.


Gavin weakly making a hit, but does manage to get to 1st base.

On 3rd, ready and poised to run home with the next hit from his teammate.

I caught Gavin sitting on the job out in left field, doodlin' around with his glove.

Look at how dry my hands get while in Utah. I lotion my hands/body several times a day and it just doesn't matter...I've got "old lady hands" as Reese says. I miss the humidity of Texas. Is that possible? Lotion was an after thought and only applied as sunscreen, now, a necessity before for your old lady hands. And I need a tan, but you'll have to cut me a break on that one since I haven't seen the sun in 7 months.

3 comments:

The Whetstone Family said...

Oh my goodness! Your poor skin! Utah dries me out so badly, too. And everything electrocutes me there too! Try lubriderm lotion, and then cetaphil cream (it comes in a tub) over the top. That's what my dermatologist there had me do.

Alyssia said...

yeah sorry pooch, I thought that was mom's hand when I saw that picture!

just jen said...

put some lotion on!