Christopher had a game this past Friday night and we went out to cheer him on! Here he is with our friend Dave. Dave is responsible for recruiting Christopher. Christopher's be dying for a chance to play.
Reese took this picture while Christopher was resting along the bench. I don't know why I like it so much, it's an awkward shot, but he's just so hot at any angle!
Gavin and Caden sun kissed from all the outdoor play all day long.
Christopher is #18 and he is spectacular on the field! One of the best players on the team for sure.

I thought this picture was hilarious. Christopher's stance/pose just cracks me up.
Reese, Gavin and Caden were the best cheer leaders a man could ever want! They made up a chant "D. A. D. Exclamation Point" making an exclamation point with their arms. It was the cutest ever.
Shoulda taken a video.

Caden got all excited that they had a "booster seat" for him. He'll be disappointed when they put a water/
gatorade cooler there!
After the game the kids made a tunnel for Christopher our champ to run though.
The kids showing their love for their daddy.
Oh yeah, baby! All hot 'n sweaty! Love it!
4 comments:
Soo cute how much the kiddos were into it! Funny pic of Caden (as always) in the "booster"!
Fun to get out as a family & cheer on Daddy!
Christopher plays soccer!?! He just went up another point on the awesome scale. What position? It looks like he's somewhere in the offense. I could totally hook him up with up here if you guys lived around here. Ha, like that helps.
Gavin is changing in appearance. He is growing up. they are so cute!! I just love your family.
Post a Comment