We went down to Tyler for the weekend and to see baby Gage
(Christopher's sister Cori's baby) be blessed.
Granna bought Reese a cute little dress and Reese was only more than happy to model it for us.
Granna also made Reese a little necklace and matching bracelet. She sure was
stylin' as she went to church! My little girlie, girl was in heaven!
At church,
Caden crashed. In fact, all 3 of my kids fell asleep! It was a Sunday miracle!

Tyler, Scott, Trent with baby Gage, Bradley, Christopher and Phillip.
Trent with baby Gage...he's not dead, I promise.
Reese and I had our picture taken. We were twiners that Sunday. It wasn't planned, but cute nonetheless.
Cori with baby Gage and Trent.
All the cousins. Carter, Clark, Gavin, Russell with Gage, Reese and
Caden.
Always have to have a silly picture.
Reese with baby cousin Gage.
5 comments:
Oh my look at all those boys! It looks like Reese can still hold her own though. It's been only a month since I've been away from your blog (well, the entire blogging world) and Caden already looks older.
So cute! Love the Mommy-daughter pic!
Love the pic of you & reese & love love love little reese & her style!
Reese is such a cutie pie doll baby! She looks just like you! I guess she has gotten over her "not smiling and posing for the camera" phase.
reese is simply adorable!! wish we could get our kids together to play!! someday, maybe!
Post a Comment