Saturday, June 06, 2009

A Daily Ritual

We are at the Splash Park or the neighborhood pool every. day. We can't get enough. Caden and Reese.

Reese.

Caden fascinated with his wet feet prints.

Gavin and Caden.

Reese trying to be Ariel once again.

Gavin.

Reese trying to warm up on the hot concrete. Now I need to go find my pool pictures.

4 comments:

just jen said...

that splash park looks like heaven.

Brynn said...

very jealous of the splash park, we have had rain for over a week so we can't even use our pool passes or our own little pool, so sad, wish we could come visit you guys!

The Whetstone Family said...

So missing splash parks! Although, we've also had tons of rain lately. Ugh. That is so funny that Reese plays Ariel there!

Carrie said...

Usually I would say I'm jealous you're enjoying these activities reserved for warm, sunny days because we're still under clouds...but guess what? It's been warm and sunny in Seattle! Although we don't have any splash parks...maybe I am still jealous.