Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lazy Sunday's

I love Sunday's! Probably because it is the one day a week that I can count on to stay some what predictable. Wake up sometime just before 8am, start to get everyone fed and dressed for 10am church. After church (1pm), we eat a quickie lunch (if I haven't made a crock pot type dinner to be eaten right away, like on fast Sundays) and then bliss....naps for all. It is the one day a week that I'm certain to get a nap, or at least choose to take a nap if I want. Today Reese told us that she was going to take a nap with her daddy. Even though I was booted to the couch, I just love watching these two together. I love that she always has to touch Christopher while they sleep and she keeps one eye open to make sure he's really falling asleep and not going to pull a "is she asleep yet so I can leave?". I love the father Christopher is to our daughter and I love the sweet femininity that Reese brings amongst the boys that out number her. I am blessed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

blessed be sunday naps!

Carrie said...

ahh, that is very sweet. Christopher's a sweetie. Sounds like Reese does a good job of retaining her femininity amongst the boys. I myself gave up and assimilated for 20 years. You go Reese!

Anonymous said...

Very special pictures! Thanks for sharing them!