Sunday, August 12, 2007

Blah!

I don't have any pictures to add to this post, and we all know I can't post without some sort of picture sooooo.... Here's a picture of Gavin and Christopher washing up Christopher's bike getting it all purty for his bike ride this weekend. He's training with his cousins and uncle for the Hotter n Hell bike race at the end of this month. You can also read about it HERE. I just love Gavin in his mud boots! He's too cute!

We've got a new look once again. The Photobucket God's that be declared too much bandwidth was being used (whatever that's supposed to mean) and made my blog a mess. I suppose too many people were using the template(s) and Photobucket (which I do not normally use, as I've never been impressed with them) couldn't handle the load. Whatever. Being HTML "challenged" what you see is what you're gonna get for now! No outside url's to screw around with me blog this time!

Anywho. Not much to blog about this week. I have been dealing with a mysterious illness that has me in and out of the loo (need I say more?), and I just can't pin point why or what it is. No other member of our family has been dealing with this, just me. I believe it might have something to do with stress and anxiety. The winds of change are fast approaching our house and between preparing for that, dealing with my children's dental woes (post coming) and church responsibilities, along with everyday life...it's all catching up with me. So, in other words, I have just been making everyone miserable in this house (cuz when mom's bad the whole mood of the house is bad right?!?!) and they have run away for the weekend to East Texas and let me be. I miss 'em, but don't miss 'em enough to want them to come back just yet ...lol ...mmmmwahahah (my evil laugh). If you have room in your long list of prayer worthy topics, please pray for insignificant me. Thanks.

In other news, the UPS man did deliver the goods this week! We received our blog book, ...yearbook or family history of sorts in the mail!! I was so excited! I LOVE THE BOOK! The quality is excellent! The only thing I would do differently this time around, is add MORE pictures! Just lots of full page layouts! We just want to look at pictures more than read! I want everyone who blogs to get one of their own! Our blog is so lame, yet so cool as a book. Y'alls book would be AWESOME. Check into it! Seriously. I have also been a baby blanket making fool these past few weeks. I have pumped out 5! I know some of you are waiting patiently for yours and you'll get it really soon. I promise. I just wanted to wait until all were done so I could make ONE trip to the post office with 3 little kids in the 100+ drenching temps!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog layout better than the other one anyway! The plaid became too much after a while, which is why I decided against putting it on my blog. I prefer it simple.

Gavin is totally adorable in his boots and hat! He is really becoming a kid now and not a little boy. I can't wait to see you all in Oct!

I'm sorry you're not doing so well. You did sound kind of "blah" on the phone the other day. We'll definitely be praying for you to get better and find some peace and balance in your daily life as you juggle all your responsibilities. Let us know if there is anthing else we can do as well.

Love ya sis!

P.S. I hope Christopher's ride went well and that it wasn't as bad as the name made it out to be! :) Go Christopher!!

The Whetstone Family said...

Thanks, I see we both had the lovely Photobucket layout for a bit. Nice. Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see the family growing up. Gavin is quite the helper.

Carrie said...

Your blog cool, as least that's what I think. It's organized, edited, animated, and funny in a good way. I'm trying to learn from you, my friend.