So you think you can Wii?!?! Take a look at Christopher's latest Wii age! Doesn't get any better than that! For all the Wii wanna-be's out there...you know who you are (Julia, Alyssia, Jarom, Chelsea...just to name a few) TOMATE!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
20 years old!!!!! You are the MAN, Christopher! The best I've gotten in 23 I think. Wait to go! :)
He's truly a stud. I don't know the game, but I'm thinking age 20 is good unless he was born after 87.
I'm jealous though, I don't have a Wii. I'm still sporting the old Super Nintendo from the early 90's. Surprisingly my neighbor kid comes over to play it because it's harder than his PS3.
4 comments:
20 years old!!!!! You are the MAN, Christopher! The best I've gotten in 23 I think. Wait to go! :)
He's truly a stud. I don't know the game, but I'm thinking age 20 is good unless he was born after 87.
I'm jealous though, I don't have a Wii. I'm still sporting the old Super Nintendo from the early 90's. Surprisingly my neighbor kid comes over to play it because it's harder than his PS3.
We finally got a Wii we had to order it off of ebay but we got one YEA!!!
great job!
Post a Comment