Saturday, August 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me






Today is my 3rd annual 29th Birthday! Hooray! Christopher and the kids surprised me with a cheesecake (my absolute favorite) assortment, a new grabber (I've had to live without that since Caden was born) and a new Transformers Wii game...hmmm, I wonder who wanted that more. That night Christopher and I went out to eat, return the Wii game (mmmwahahaha *my evil laugh*) and see Bourne Ultimatum!! Hello! That movie rocked my world! Awesome action from the moment the movie even began. Basically I almost peed my pants when I heard the soundtrack start with the black screen. Must see! My favorite of the summer so far.
Thanks to my mother-in-law Cristi for the gift card and my parents for the cash...birthdays don't get much better than that! My birthday surprises aren't over yet. Christopher's gift has yet to arrive in the mail. He said he spent "a billion dollars" on it...so, the suspense is building over here. I'll keep y'all posted!

6 comments:

Brynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARIAH! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY! I WISH YOU MANY MANY MORE!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i knew it was sometime around the first of august. just couldn't remember when. but...i was thinking of you and happy that my little bundle o' joy will be sharing the month of august with an incredible person!!!!
you are the best, my sweet friend! hope your day was fab-o!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, sweet cakes!! I've tried to call the past couple of days but I haven't gotten an answer. I tend not to leave messages but I did today. I hope you had a glorious birthday! You are so lookin' good, sis! Can't wait to see you in October!

Sariah said...

Oh, please Bean! I have gained so much weight since I went on vacation a little over a month ago! I haven't jumped back on the diet band wagon either...so, I need to get with it! First, I have to get back to the gym. Foremost, I need the motivation again! I'm just so busy, it's easier not to worry about dieting and going to the gym...any help?

Anonymous said...

Well you sure can strike a pose then because I still think you look good! help, huh?...well, for me, when I couldn't actually get any cardio workouts in my schedule I just made sure that I was still doing my exercises at home. So leg raises, lunges, crunches, back raises, push ups and bench dips. Try to do half of these everyday if you can't get to the gym. Depending on your current condition you can start with 3 reps of 10 or 12. On days that I can run or something I don't really worry about doing these. I just do them on my off days.

You can do it girl!

Carrie said...

So I looked at this on the 4th and I didn't see this up? Hmmm. (Yep, I still remember your birthday after 12 years, random) Happy 29th (or thereabouts) Birthday!

And I know you asked Bean, but I thought I'd give you some advice as well. When I don't feel like working out and don't really have the time I limit it to 10-15 minutes. It's not optimal at all, but it's better than nothing, it's doable for almost any schedule, and it prevents you from getting in the habit of putting it off.